Maybe you mean: 'full'
Subsea and Engineering services
ROV NZ is a certified, accredited and professionally experienced subsea ROV operations and engineering company. ROV NZ was born from a need to provide a safe cost-effective subsea engineering solution to many subsea industries and clients, with real-time HD subsea footage and subsea engineering expertise.
Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) are a safe and efficient alternative to use in many situations. Our ROV systems are significantly cheaper to mobilise and maintain while mobilised to any project due to the latest innovate technologies – when combined with our team who have the qualifications, experience and professional expertise – we’ve got your subsea project covered.
With our portable innovative ROV Control Centre, our subsea systems and services can be mobilised easily nationwide to your project location.
ROV NZ applications
ROV NZ provides real-time High Definition (HD) subsea footage and can conduct surveys and inspections for many industries including:
Shipping & Vessels
Port Security & Customs
ROV NZ subsea services
Some of the benefits of using our subsea services:
- Significantly lower your operating costs
- Cost efficient option for mobilisations
- Unlimited dive time
- High Definition (HD) realtime video quality for quality assurance, marine and infrastructure surveys
- Able to operate in hazardous environmental conditions
- ROV’s are a safe alternative to the natural risks of dive time and duration of commercial diving team
- Reduced insurance risk and liability
- Systems and personnel can be easily mobilised to any national location
- We have global subsea knowledge and experience
- Our team are some of the most experienced ROV operators in New Zealand
- No need to risk human life to the dangers of confined space entry in ballast and water tanks
Testimonials for ROV NZ
Paul has been fantastic to work with, often going out of his way to work in around our challenging location and tight timeframes. He has also been responsible for communicating on our behalf with the overseas’ manufacturer, ensuring that parts are ordered and dispatched and providing us with good communication around progress. Paul has also been invaluable upskilling our crew’s training in the use of the ROV and we would not hesitate to recommend his professional services.